- Banking,Financial Services&Insurance(BFSI)
- BPO And KPO
- Cement & Conceret Product
- Ceramic & Sanitary Ware
- Consumer Goods
- Equity & Currency Brokerage
- Goverment & Public Sector
- Hospitality, QSR AND Travel
- Media_Print & Electronics
- Food & Beverage
- Oil,Gas & Energy
- Public Transport
- Port & Shipping
- Real Estate
- Textiles & Merchandise
How can FACTis BI solutions enable you to change the game?
FACTis BI solutions help to stock equity, investment, commodity and currency exchange brokerage and trading markets. They are complex and competitive, and rife with government and international regulations. Ever-changing technologies and platforms, evolving customer demands, rapid industry and market movement, unanticipated shifts and trend, and changing macro and micro economics contributes to the challenges of managing a business in thisindustry. While striving to satisfy their customers and increase revenue, these businesses must also optimize their operations to handle higher trading volumes, margin compression etc.
What do FACTis BI solutions help customers do?
|We manage and Monitor large volumes of data in an intuitive, simple environment.|
|Optimize the returns on your FACTis BI & Analytics investment by identifying opportunities to build operational efficiencies.|
|Analyze personalized dashboards view to satisfy the unique roles and function of each Business User.|
What are the benefits?
- Create a 360 degree customer view to predict the business outcomes.
- Enable smarter decision making.
- Global delivery and sourcing: Maximize you return on investment by outsourcing and off-shoring. Leverage our extensive experience in managing large IT applications from our ODC’s.
Market share Held by FACTis BI customers for the global container shipping line market.
Why FACTis BI ?
FACTis BI solutions Provides end-to-end Investment Data Management addressing all data points throughout the data life cycle. Incorporates best practices leveraging wealth of knowledge from implementation of technology solutions in leading global equity, Commodity and Currency Brokerage firms.