“Achieve successful business outcomes from anywhere and anytime. FACTis- a SAP ERP BI Product (BI Portal) is beyond web based application.”
By combining the power of FACTis, the SAP users can easily overcome the complexities involved in accessing and analyzing the data captured in SAP. SAP reporting and analytics lack flexibility, especially while handling the large data volumes, which negatively impacts the system performance. Also, SAP is relatively rigid when the users need to integrate data from non-SAP sources. But now with the power & agility of FACTis, SAP customers can increase the business value of their data for employees and business partners.
The users of FACTis – a SAP BI Product benefit in a number of ways,
Unique capabilities are created which makes it possible to optimize SAP users business in ways previously unimaginable and increase the power of SAP.
- Analytically Enterprise Intelligence reporting will guide SAP users to track financial, transactional and operational KPIs for real-time performance management
- Enables business users to analyze the data & reports with the speed of thought, thereby, reducing the time to forecast and make decisions which drive improved business performance.
- Empower business users to self perform their own analysis and reporting with increased simplicity, reducing the IT support for BI by significant percentage.
- Combine and analyze data quickly and easily from SAP applications and non-SAP sources (with or without data marts and data warehousing)
- Implement or upgrade analytics for any existing SAP users within days, not months
FACTis – a SAP BI Product analytical reporting gives continuous visibility on day to day business working & highlight the important events happening company-wide. It will let users have access to consistent real-time data that will improve company’s forecasting abilities as well as provide intelligence on how to redirect the business as needed based on recent events, customer relationships, product plans and market variations.
Get Access to Business Intelligence Hidden in SAP Data
- Create, manage and deliver reports via the Web. Supports Dashboards and Defines Key Performance Indicators. Also facilitates cross functional reports & their automatic scheduling.
- Customize your own Dashboard views. Supports multi-level drilldown facility, from dashboard view. Reports exportable in different usable formats like the MS- Excel, PDF, HTML.
- Monitor key performance indicators through library of rich visualizations.
- Perform Trend Analysis; get Tickers and Scorecards with Alert facility. Enables Natural visualization and navigation for time and geo dimensions
- Provides visual analysis that helps in faster & smarter decision making. Supports portability, as these dashboard views, reports can be viewed on hand-held devices like mobile phone, i-pads, tablets etc.
- Compare the data easily from SAP & Other Sources. Helps extract, analyze & forecast for future strategy making & business planning.
- Administrator can create users and group and put users to any particular group. Business users can define different access levels to particular user and groups.
- Is easily implementable, cost effective, thereby, helping business save extra dollars by doing away with the need to engage various additional resources like IT, Accounts, Coordination; to collect the data & run lengthy reports.
FACTis- a SAP ERP BI Product provides visibility throughout the organization to help everyone understand how the business is performing. It does not replace the existing SAP or any other application systems, but serves as a front end, aggregating internal and external (third-party) data and consolidating it in a central framework. It creates a common, shared context that enables effective and collaborative decision-making.